Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mickey the Cricket and Friends Take a Leap for Love


Click on book cover to buy
"Mickey the Cricket and Friends Take a Leap for Love,"
 by K. Emma Green

In my opinion "Mickey the Cricket and Friends Take a Leap for Love," is one of the best books around to teach children about friendship. They will learn to never give up and how much God loves  us all.  I may be a little bit bias because I am the creator and author of this book, but once you read it to your children I know you will agree.










Amazon's Customer Review:

My daughter loved this book; she enjoyed the story and the characters. I would recommend this book to any parent who wants to educate their child about relationships with God and others.  Nicely put together.  I'm sure going to buy a copy of this book.  Can't wait for the next book to come out. [August 31, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment